Feng shui. The art of having all your furniture placement in all the right corners no matter the size to make the best of your home’s aura. The ancient art of creating the right momentum with you and your environment is an essential part of any room. And while this might seem weird and mysterious, this a reality you can implement in your home in no time. Just give it a try! These 5 Feng Shui Bedroom Ideas will make you rethink your bedroom, that’s for sure.
- Don't store anything under your bed. Simple right? Without that many changes, your bedroom can become a place where energy flows while you sleep. So, this is the time for you to clean what's - literally - under your bed and reduce those can't sleep nights right now!
- Comfort is key. This you might already have heard of but nowadays, having a comfortable and stylish room can be two different things. If you need to pick one amongst the two, pick comfortable.
- Headboards are important. More important than what you might think. This important part of your bedroom bed must be definite and purposeful, so no matter what you do with it, be it a DIY bedroom project or a more sturdy option, either way, you need to have a safe, clear headboard.
- Fix everything that is broken. This is imperative. While it's easy to get dragged when it comes to fixing small issues, your bedroom energy needs you to be on top when it comes to getting your sleep on. Our insider tip: make a list and mark a deadline for yourself. It will be easier to get things done.
- Buy dimmers. This is also something you can easily get your hands on and you should do this as soon as possible. Why? Because mood affects your mood, no matter what everyone says. Buy different types of bulbs to get the right choice when it comes to controlling your mood.